1.01.2012

the daily garb: happy new years!

 This was my outfit i wore tonight on new years eve! sorry it's kind of dark, so you can't see my sparkly socks and boots in the first picture, but theres a close up in the second pic :)
My dress is from H&M.  It was regular priced for $9.99.  I wish you could see it better it's really cute, the bottom is kind of a tulle-ish material with a plain slip underneath, and the top is velvet.  I've had an obsession with velvet lately for some reason.  Later this week I'll try to take a better picture of the dress so you can see it clearer, because it's sadly no longer up on the website..
My socks are from express, and boots from Urban Outfitters!  I got an awesome deal on these boots, it was last year when they had half off all their sale items! I picked these up without any price marking at all and i got up to the register and they were only $5!!! I was so excited i love these boots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your thoughts, i love hearing from all of you! i honestly get excited to read each and every comment, so really, thank you :)