5.31.2012

devoz+thankfuls: peace out.

The peace that I give you  transcends your intellect.  When most of your mental energy goes into efforts to figure things out, you are unable to receive this glorious gift,  I look into your mind and see thoughts spinning round and round: going nowhere, accomplishing nothing.  All the while, My peace hovers over you, searching for a place to land.

Be still in My Presence, inviting Me to control your thought.  Let My Light soak into your mind and heart, until you are aglow with My very Being.  This is the most effective way to receive My Peace.

       2 Thessalonians 3:16, Job 22:21

-Jesus Calling, Sarah Young

WORLD PEACE.  i know i sound like ms. america, but it's true, we all want world peace. nobody wants to be at war, nor do they want to be in a fight with their best friend. we also want to be at peace with ourselves. we strive to be somebody that we will love, because we long to be loved by others.
Be yourself everyone else is already taken.
i found this on pinterest this morning and i love this quote! it is so true, we all must be ourselves, there is no reason to be someone else, and we must love ourselves exactly how we are, because Christ loves us just as we are.  the only way to be at peace with ourselves, friends, family, and the world is to first be at peace with Jesus!  we must receive this glorious gift from Him, so that we may live the life he has planned for each of us! :)

i feel like we are always being told to be yourself and love who you are. i now realize that this means to be the person God is calling me to be, and to love that person, because He created me just as He wanted me to be :)

and today i am thankful for..

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have that SAME EXACT quote in vinyl, plastered on my bathroom wall. It's such a great reminder for me everyday :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your thoughts, i love hearing from all of you! i honestly get excited to read each and every comment, so really, thank you :)