1.11.2012

sweets and treats with alliecat: cookies & cream oreo fudge brownies :)

this weekend, allie, mama J (jp and allies mom) and i created these wonderful little treats. allie saw the recipe on pinterest and we decided we just HAD to make them. we got the recipe from the blog kevin {&} amanda.
we bought the publix brand of oreos called panda-which, arent they so cute??
for this recipe, you add ice cream and hot fudge to the batter to make it more moist
stir it uppp
and place the oreos on top of the batter
then you cover the oreos with the rest of the batter, pop them in the oven annnnnd....
voi'la you have some tasty brownies with a delightful twist!
we ate ours with vanilla ice and it was oh so delishhh. talk about YUMMMM. Enjoy :)

5 comments:

  1. DKJFHGJKGDHF IT LOOKS SO DELICIOUS... I WANT ONE:D

    And also thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog. I love getting the long and detailed comments so I enjoyed readings yours a lot :) Oh I know I was so surprised about her velvet dress! I didn't know that had been sitting in our house for years now! Just right under my nose this whole time... lol!

    I'm glad you like my blog name :) It took a while for me to find the right name but I knew I had found what I wanted when I picked this one :) Plus it reflects my Sherlock Holmes and RDJ obsessions <3

    Oh and you should definitely make one! They are super easy and even if you don't wear it day to day, it's still a great DIY piece for a costume :) But I'm sure it would look adorable on you :3

    Hope to hear from you again soon!
    Jennifer <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw your so sweet, well i really love your blog, thanks for looking at mine! :) and yes i think im going to make one, i love doing stuff like that, even if i dont wear it haha!

      Delete
  2. OMG this looks AMAZING! Yumm! I must try this soon!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm yum! Going to try this, thx

    http://msstylejunkie.com

    http://msstylejunkie.com

    http://msstylejunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your thoughts, i love hearing from all of you! i honestly get excited to read each and every comment, so really, thank you :)