2.03.2012

the daily garb: purple sock pop.

i wore this today for the CIVIL WARS acoustic in store performance at Park Ave cds, a local cd shop.  i will upload pictures tomorrow, and i even have a video! they were incredible. just wonderful i love them! 
my high-low top i ordered online from urban outfitters for $10. i really like it, i love how the back is long, it looks like a dress from behind!
leather shorts are from urban as well for $15 i believe.
shoes from urban outfitters and necklace is from urban outfitters too, JP got it for me for christmas! haha i didn't realize my entire outfits is basically from urban today.. hah :) have a fantastic weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love ittttt!!
    hope you can join my chain glove giveaway!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I think you just left me the sweetest comment I've ever had on the blog... thank you, you made my day and lifted me out of a bad blogger mood! It's always so nice to get sincere comments from people instead of those irritating 'nice blog, follow me and I'll follow you' type comments.

    Looking forward to your video. :)

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice outfit! You look great! Love that shirt! :))

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your thoughts, i love hearing from all of you! i honestly get excited to read each and every comment, so really, thank you :)